Project description:This is oil storage facility project. we have following works in this projects.
1. Earthworks improvement by cutting, excavating, filling, compaction of the filled
area, leveling, testing of the compacted area and disposal/relocation of surplus
2. Soil improvement to achieve a leveled and compacted ground for the construction
of various foundations as per load bearing capacity.
3. Construction of storage tank foundations for:
3.1. 7 X Product tanks of 39.50 m diameter X 25.50 m height
3.2. 1 X Product tank of 33.00 m diameter X 25.50 m height
3.3. 1 X Product tank of 25.00 m diameter X 22.50 m height
3.4. 1 X Fire water tank of 9.00 m diameter and 12 m height
3.5. 2 X Slop tanks of 3.80 m diameter X 9.00 m height.
4. Construction of RCC bund wall for spill containment around groups of product
tanks, and slop tanks.
5. Internal Bund Walls between individual tanks R.C.C.
6. Construction of R.C.C pump house for ship loading and truck loading pumps.
7. Construction of truck loading gantry for 8 trucks with asphalt paving with geo
physical membrane for truck parking.
8. Construction of paved area for access to tanks, truck loading gantry, administration
building, entrance/exit gate, services building and pump house.
9. Construction of Administration building for managers, supervisors and clerical staff
offices, control room, laboratory, toilets, dining facility and locker rooms, including
water supply/drainage and small power & lighting works with Floors & Roof; Thermal
Block Walls; False Ceilings; Floor Tiles; Plaster; Paint; Doors and Hardware. Excluding
exterior composite metal panel cladding, glass curtain walls.
10. Construction of service building to house electric transformers (substation) L.V.
panels, telephone mains and fire pump/controls.
11. Construction of Booster Pump Station outside of the terminal location.
12. Civil works for all piping installation including RCC supports, trenching, pits etc. in the
terminal and en-route to jetty.
13. Bunkering pit at jetty.
14. Various manholes with cover for cables for power and instrumentation control
15. 100 MT capacity Weigh Bridge Foundation.
16. Septic Tank for 30 persons complete with manholes and 30 cm thick RCC Cover as
1. Fabrication and erection of 7 nos. product tanks of size 39.5 m diameter X 25.5 m
height, 1 no. tank of size 33.m diameter X 25.5 m height, 1 no. tank of size 25 m
diameter X 25.5 m height. All the above tanks are for product storage. These
tanks shall be mild steel, vertical, cylindrical with conical bottom and external
floating roof. All necessary nozzle and manholes shall be installed on roof and
shell. Tank bottom shall have sump for water collection and draw off. Each tank
shall have spiral staircase and walkway in level with the top kerb angle of the tank
for level/temp gauge installation.
2. Fabrication and erection of one fire water tank of size 9.0 m diameter X 12 m high.
The tank shall be mild steel vertical, cylindrical, flat bottom, fixed cone roof. All
necessary nozzles shall be installed on roof and shell. There shall be one monkey
ladder and roof handrails.
3. Fabrication and erection of 2 nos. slop tank, mils steel, vertical, cylindrical, slopping
bottom and fixed cone roof with necessary nozzles and manholes. There shall be
one monkey ladder and rood hand rails for each tank.
4. All tanks shall have cathodic protection and earthing system.
5. All tank external surfaces shall be grit blasted to SAE 2 ½ and coaled with 2 pack
epoxy paint system with a total DFT of 300 microns.
6. Product tank shall have bottom and upto 1 m of shell inside grit blasted to SAE 2 ½
painted with compatible 2 pack epoxy system with a total DFT of 300 microns.
7. All implant piping shall be installed from/to tanks from/to pump house and from/to
pump house from/to truck loading gantry.
8. Import export pipe line shall be installed as per the port of Salalah specification.
9. Booster pump shall be installed as per the location selected outside the terminal.
10. Ship loading and truck loading pumps shall be installed in the pumps houses and
connected with tanks and truck loading gantry.
11. All piping system shall have necessary isolating values, non-return values and
12. All piping shall be grit blasted to SAE 2 ½ and painted with 2 pack epoxy system to
a total DFT of 300 microns externally only.
13. Pumps for truck loading shall be installed at truck loading/unloading gantry with
required piping, values and fitting.
14. Truck loading/unloading gantry shall have loading arms and flow meter for the
15. All piping shall have earthing and cathodic protection for underground sections.
16. Filtration and closing system shall be installed on piping where required.
1. Supply and installation of transformers, ring main units and switch gears for
2. Supply and installation of L.V. panels in electric room for power distribution to
SMDB’s, DB’s and SDB’s.
3. Supply and installation of SMDB’s, DB’s and SDB’s. All equipment in hazardous
area shall be explosion proof.
4. Supply and installation of isolators and motor starters for pumps. All equipment
shall be explosion proof.
5. Supply and installation of light poles.
6. Supply and installation of cablings, wires, conduits and trunking for laying and
connection, termination to equipment and buildings.
7. Supply and installation of Lighting Arresters.
8. Supply and installation of communication system.
1. Supply and installation dual power firefighting pump.
2. Supply and install fire water ring main with fire monitors.
3. Supply and install foam system with all piping and fittings.
4. Supply and install tank cooling system.
5. The system shall be:
• Automatic, fixed water foam based system
• Water monitors and hydrants around storage tank yard included extended
range fire monitors for blind areas.
• Deluge control system with wet pilot.
• Foam storage, control and discharge station.
• Fire extinguishers portable and trolley type as per requirements.
• Water cooling system (Sprayers) around tanks shell and roof. Ref. No.: SG-I/MPF/04-13/1-Rev.00
• Fire alarm system, emergency light and relevant equipment for utilities and
1. Supply and installation of electronic level gauges, temperature gauges, pressure
transmitters on the product storage tanks and link to control room.
2. Supply and installation flow meters on truck loading/unloading lines.
3. Supply and installation flow meters on import/export lines.
THIRD PARTY SURVEY & TESTING
1. Site Survey
2. Soil test
3. All compaction tests
4. Concrete, Water content & slum test
5. Concrete strength tests
8. Die Penetration Test
9. Magnetic Particle Test
10. Vacuum Box test
11. Hydro Test
12. Calibrations and Certifications
13. Earthing Resistance Test
14. Polarity Test
15. Lighting Arrester Test
16. Continuity & Earth Potential Tests
NOTE: Scope of oil storage facility work described herein above is general and indicative of various
components of the works required for the completion of the intended project.
Construction details and specifications shall be provided in the detailed drawings.
Adjustments during construction to meet site conditions shall constitute
modification and variation.
Download the oil storage facility primavera schedule from the following link:
If you want to share your sample project primavera schedule for discussion, send it to me as per the following:
1- Project Name and good description to allow us to understand your project to comment on it.
2- Project XER File
3- Project PDF File
4- Send it to [email protected]