Planning Advanced Package- 3 Professional Courses and Primavera 50 Tips
This Package contains all the required knowledge to boost your career from junior planning engineer, site engineer with little planning and scheduling skills, construction manager, project manager, to a Professional Planning Engineer with excellent planning, scheduling, reporting, claims, and Extension of time (EOT) skills.
Planning Advanced Package contents:
1- Oracle Primavera Top 50 Tips and Tricks- 50 downloadable videos
Oracle primavera is the best planning and scheduling tool ever. However, beginners and non-experienced users are using only 30% of the primavera version 6 power. In this topic, I will explain in video the most 50 powerful tips and tricks for more professional and faster works using primavera. List of primavera tips and tricks (about 2 to 14 minutes each)
2- Professional Planning Engineer (PPE) – Online Workshop
The Professional Planning Engineer (PPE) has been developed in a manner that will aid planning engineers in gaining the required knowledge, with the help of the study techniques and practical content that we develop and provide, which will empower them to plan, monitor, control, and report construction projects in a real construction projects environment. The aim of this course is to provide planning engineers with the right knowledge, content, and support which will enable them to comprehend and apply the theories they learn in an effective manner, thereby transforming them into smart planning engineers in the professional world.
Download PPE Course Description and Contents:PPE – Course Description and Course Content
3- Data Management and Planning Reporting Skills
Data Management is the key success of construction projects reporting. This self-study course will teach you using a step by step case study how to create effective reports using Microsoft Excel by connecting data through Data Management. If you are using Excel to create reports, then this course is a MUST for you. This course is advanced and is very beneficial for planning engineers, construction managers, project managers, and site engineers.
Download Course Description and Contents: Data Management and Planning Reporting Skills – Course Description and Course Content
4- Claims Management, Extension of Time (EOT) and Delays Analysis-Online Workshop
In the present day corporate environment, where there is cut-throat competition, the need for efficient time management and timely completion of projects is essential for organizations to stay competitive. Even due to the growing need for time management in construction projects, many are failing to be finished on time. This can be detrimental for any hiring company since infrastructure development project delays can lead to increase in costs and process halt for organizations. These are real life scenarios which are bound to take place in the professional life of any and every project manager. A project manager will only be considered efficient and competent when he or she knows how to manage the allotted time, and to carry out operations and activities in a manner that further reduces this time period. In order to prepare project managers for such circumstances, it is crucial for them to understand Extension of Time and delay analysis.
Download Construction Claims Course Description and Contents: Construction Claims – Course description and content
Common Questions and Answers:
Q: For how long i will have access to the courses and support forums.
A: You will have lifetime access with no expiry date.
Q: Can i download the course videos and excel sheets?
A: You can download the Oracle Primavera top 50 tips and tricks videos and the excel sheets not the videos for the other courses. Remember, you can revisit any lesson at anytime you want.
Q: What if i have a question or i did not understand a lesson?
A: You are welcome to post your question in the support forum and we will answer you within 2 working days.
Q: Do you provide a certificate?
A: Yes, you will be able to download your completion certificate once you have completed any course.
Q: What if i found this course not useful for me after i purchased it?
A: Our money back guarantee policy gives you 30 days from the date you purchased the course to ask for refund. Our policy is full satisfaction or 100% refund.
Still have questions? Contact us now and we will answer all your questions:
Mobile Phone: +201277767728
- Lectures 73
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 112 hours
- Skill level Advanced level
- Language English
- Students 143
- Assessments Yes
Oracle Primavera Top 50 Tips and Tricks- 50 downloadable videos
Professional Planning Engineer (PPE) – Online Workshop
- Lesson 1.1 – Read Project Layout – Copy
- Lesson 1.2 – Read Project Contract – Copy
- Lesson 1.3 – Read Project B.O.Q – Copy
- Lesson 1.4 – Develop project layout and planning concept – Copy
- Lesson 1.5 – Project Information – Copy
- Lesson 2.0 – Check what was wrong in week 1 documents – Copy
- Lesson 2.1 – Introduction – Prepare B.O.Q for Planning – Copy
- Lesson 2.2 -Know how to work with excel macros in 10 MIN Only – Copy
- Lesson 2.3 – Prepare B.O.Q ( Add Ref. No & Merge Items description ) – Copy
- Lesson 2.4 – Prepare B.O.Q ( Add Div. No. & Add main Title for BOQ Items ) – Copy
- Lesson 2.5 – Prepare B.O.Q ( Combined all BOQ Items in one sheet ) – Copy
- Lesson 2.6 – Check your calculations – Copy
- Lesson 3.1 – Develop project activities bank – Copy
- Lesson 3.2 – Develop project Productivity bank – Copy
- Lesson 3.3 – Assign activities and Productivity to BOQ Items – Copy
- Lesson 3.4 – Create project schedule WBS in Excel and import to Primavera – Copy
- Lesson 3.5 – Create project data loading in excel – Copy
- Lesson 4.1 Create project schedule in excel ready for primavera import – Copy
- Lesson 4.2 Import activities with relationships from excel to primavera part 1 – Copy
- Lesson 4.2 Import activities with relationships from excel to primavera part 2 – Copy
- Lesson 4.3 Import activities cost and resources from excel to primavera – Copy
- Lesson 4.4 Import Materials, Shop Drawings activities, and learn how to link activities in Excel – Copy
- Lesson 5.1 Finalize the project schedule in P6 and Perform resource leveling – Copy
- Lesson 5.2 Develop Project Mini-Schedules for Monitoring Progress and Resources – Copy
- Lesson 6.1 Understand the concept of successful controlling – Copy
- Lesson 6.2 Recap on Mini-Schedules and how to connect excel to external data source – Copy
- Lesson 6.3 Receive your first update data – Copy
- Lesson 6.4 How to use our special mobile application – Copy
- Lesson 7.1 How to use the power of excel in reporting – Copy
- Lesson 7.2 Prepare your data and report project progress – Copy
- Lesson 7.3 How to do any custom report – Copy
- Lesson 8.1 Replanning – Copy
- Lesson 8.2 Develop Recovery Schedule – Copy
- Lesson 8.3 Develop Revised Schedule – Copy
- Lesson 8.4 Power BI and online reports – Copy
- PPE- Completion Certificate – Copy
Data Management and Planning Reporting Skills
- Reporting 1.1-What you will learn – Copy
- Reporting 1.2-What Are Construction Project Data – Copy
- Reporting 1.3-Why we Need to Manage Project Data – Copy
- Reporting 1.4-Excel DataBase Concept to Store Data – Copy
- Reporting 2.1-Good and Bad Database – Copy
- Reporting 2.2-Understand Case Study Project Data – Copy
- Reporting 2.3-Convert Columns To Rows part 1 – Copy
- Reporting 2.3-Convert Columns To Rows part 2 – Copy
- Reporting 2.4-Develop Project DataBase – Copy
- Reporting 2.5-Test Project DataBase – Copy
- Reporting 3.1-Report 1 part 1 – Copy
- Reporting 3.1-Report 1 part 2 – Copy
- Reporting 3.2-Report No. 2 – Copy
- Reporting 3.3-Report No. 3 – Copy
- Reporting 3.4-Report No. 4 – Copy
- Reporting 3.5-Report No. 5 – Copy
- Reporting 3.6-Report No. 6 – Copy
- Reporting 4-Download Your Certificate – Copy
Claims Management, Extension of Time (EOT) and Delays Analysis-Online Workshop
- Lesson 1 – concept of claims – Copy
- Lesson 1- Quiz – Copy
- Lesson 2- Find the Events – Copy
- Lesson 2- Quiz. – Copy
- Lesson 3- Collect and record supporting documents – Copy
- Lesson 3- Quiz – Copy
- Lesson 4-Analyze the delays – Copy
- Lesson 4- Quiz – Copy
- Lesson 5-Build your case – Copy
- Lesson 5- Quiz – Copy
- Lesson 6-defend your case – Copy
- Lesson 6- Quiz – Copy
- Lesson 7-Time Impact window delay analysis Technique – Copy
- Lesson 7- Quiz – Copy
- Lesson 8 – Contracts Module – Copy
- Lesson 8- Quiz – Copy
- Print Your Certificate – Copy
- Continuous Improvement – Join our claims community – Copy