Many of us would claim that s/he could not select the company she/he work for. I am personally disagree with this statement. Even if you are a young Engineer or you have too many years of experience in the wrong direction, It is still your choice to select the company you work for. Here is my tips to find the best company to work for:
- If you do not have enough and strong experience , Never Ever refuse a job offer from a good company because of low salary or insufficient benefits.
- You need to show to the interviewer that you are ready to learn, very excited to join the firm regardless of the salary and other benefits.
- Paying money to take courses and gain advanced education is not a waste of money, it is the best investment you would do in your life.
- If you do not have time to learn, be sure that soon you will not have the money as well because your current job is not your financial source, your knowledge is.
- Be always positive, do not keep crying about your situation and how bad your company is. If you do not like where you are, change it, you are not a tree.
- Success begins when you leave the comfortable zone. Do something new in your work, Do not think outside the box, this as there is no box at all.
- Do you add value to your organization? Can you improve your current system of work? Can you do your job faster and more accurate? Answer these three questions every day, and keep improving.
- One final thing i learned from life experience, helping your colleagues will not end up loosing your job, it will give you an opportunity to refresh your information and would open to you a new way to learn more and more. Some people think that if they share what they have with others they would loose the supremacy, This is not true.