4 Successful Steps for Getting your EOT Claim
EOT claims are the most common claims type in construction projects and also it has a lot of argument between all the parties in the project, every party tries to save its rights by defending or requesting claims , for example :
- Clients side
- Clients don’t want to pay any additional money for the claims.
- Clients don’t want to extend the project completion date.
- Contractors Side
- Contractors request entitlement by claims.
- Contractors prepare claims and apply them to the consultant and the client.
- Contractors work on delays impact analysis and specify the EOT days.
In this article, we will present our company (Planning Engineer Est. ) procedure for making successful EOT Claims , saving your company rights using this practical procedure in short and effective way.
The following table presents the 4 steps and we divide it into the step name, inputs for this step, tools and techniques you can use output files and finally notes for the step:
This is the same procedures for PMI ‘Project management institute ‘for the project management process to achieve the project objective.
Planning engineer Est. ( Effective 4 steps for getting EOT Claims)
If you are interested to know about every step in details with practical case study applying, you can join our next interactive workshop form the following
We hope you enjoy our journey today
Hope to receive your feedback and recommendations
Thank You… :):)