Method statements are very important documents for all engineers to know how to plan and execute different activities. Whether you are a planning engineer, site engineer, construction manager, or project manager, you defiantly need to have method statement library.
My idea is to create the biggest qualified construction method statement on the world by gathering method statements from our members and give those who participated and submitted their method statement access to our method statement library. All you need to do is to submit 5 method statements as per the method statement requirements below, and I will give you access to the whole library.
Method statement requirements:
- Download the following format: Sample Method Statement
- Method statement should be submitted using the above format only, one file per method statement.
- Please zip the 5 method statements files into one compressed file and attach it to your email using the form below.
- Method statement should include at least one clear photo as per the sample.
- Please check the table below before creating the method statement to ensure that it is not exists already.
- You need to submit at least 5 qualified method statements to be eligible to access the method statement library.
- You may search the internet to find any missing data you need in the method statement.
- I will share the method statement library by a drop box folder, I will sent you invitation to join the folder, so whenever I add new method statement it will be uploaded to your computer automatically.
Let’s do this team work project, exchange knowledge and create the biggest method statement in the world. All you need is to create only 5 method statement, and you will have access to hundreds or may be thousands. Please, invite your friends to participate, let’s do a new record.
Submit your Method Statement Now and get Access to the Method Statement Library
Submitted Method Statements
Table will be published here including the received method statement.