About the Company:
An interior design & fit out company dedicated to delivering exceptional projects
Interact Group International is a boutique Design + Fit Out firm established in 2014. With a need in the UAE market for bespoke solutions to bringing mid-size projects to life, Interact Group was born.
Our process is simple: we create a thoughtful, unique design coupled with our dedicated, experienced team on site to seamlessly deliver projects on time and with every last detail in place
About the Job:
This c role will be responsible for ensuring project delivery in line with client requirements. Duties will include developing and maintaining a detailed master schedule, procurement plan and to support and work with our project team and subcontractors to develop contractual schedules.
• Demonstrated knowledge of design, construction techniques, procedures, codes and standards.
• Demonstrated experience and capability in all aspects of planning and scheduling within the construction and engineering environment.
• Ability to prepare and manage a project program, project plan, and schedule.
• Ability to prepare project reports and analyze information.
• Ability to understand, identify and assess project risk.
• Ability to prepare project procedural plans.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a planning/scheduling role in the UAE Experience in Microsoft Office, Primavera and Microsoft Project applications
Only Candidates available in UAE with UAE experience could apply.