About the Job:
The candidates must have minimum 5+ years of experiences in Primavera P6 and spreadsheets, with database capability.
Education: B.E./B. Tech (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
Additional Qualifications: PMP will be an added advantage
Industry: Construction/ Engineering/Consultancy
Skills: Primavera p6, planning & scheduling, project planning, project estimation, reporting, analysis, financial planning, planning, primavera, project management, project communications
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Discuss, coordinate and resolve short- and long-term planning and scheduling problems with the CLIENT, and with contractor/sub-contractors.
• Provide planning and scheduling support required in the execution of major projects.
• Develop Project WBS (work breakdown structure) using the latest project planning and scheduling tools, e.g., Primavera.
• Review and monitor schedule and progress submitted by contractors during detailed design drawings, procurement, and construction.
• Deliver timely accurate and sensitive project controls information that facilitates a clear understanding of the performance of the project in relation to planned performance targets.
• Participate in all meetings, (i.e., progress review meetings, coordination meetings etc.) and manage all communications regarding project planning activities.
• Verify the effectiveness of program mitigation plans.
• Participate in developing overall progress report and periodic reports (weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports).
• Review and comment on Contractor’s program (Contractor’s Baseline, look ahead update, any revised schedule), Contractors Manpower forecasts, as well as Contractor’s submitted reports.
• Provide program impact analysis and variance analysis.
• Provide critical paths analysis and address critical issues of the project.
• Follow-up the equipment/materials delivery as well as engineering work packages issuance.
• Evaluate the resource plan and progress measurement system established by contractors and participate in progress and monthly invoice evaluation exercise.
• Participate in change management process and trends analysis also highlight potential problems with recommendations for remedial action.
• Ensure changes have been incorporated in the project plan/schedule
About the Company:
HEXAGON Contracting is a Saudi construction contracting company having its head office in Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Specialized Contractor for civil and building construction services, industrial mechanical (oil & gas) construction services, and electro-mechanical construction services.
Hexagon Contracting is committed to contributing to the attainment of superior quality service by maintaining high safety standards. Our targets are delivered through a proactive approach by a team of highly competent manpower. Hexagon Contracting is committed to serving all the Clients in the most satisfactory manner.
Every aspect of Hexagon’s business is characterized by professionalism and high standards of corporate governance. Hexagon will maintain the highest standard of services and seeks to achieve this goal by commitment, quality and continual improvement of its services that will build an environment of confidence and trust.
The next step is to move forward towards sustainable development and become the key player in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for construction services and gradually set footprints in the Middle East other geographies.
Hexagon believes that the progress of its employee propels the progress of the Company. Hexagon values working as a team and will foster a culture of caring and trust for the employees, partners, and clients.