About the Company:
Founded in 1977, DSS is a part of the 1800 people strong Dynamic Group of companies a diversified conglomerate with business interests in Oil & Gas, EPC, Manufacturing & Information Technology. Over the last three decades, DSS has earned a strong reputation and built a domain expertise in the Human Resources industry. The company has also established widespread office/testing center network which enhances its ability to source candidates from various parts of the Indian – Subcontinent. DSS’s wide geographical reach, coupled with expert knowledge of regional skill strengths has enabled it to become one of the largest Human Resource consultancies in West Asia.
When countries have skill shortages, DSS becomes a part of the solution. With a focus on Engineering, Healthcare, Hospitality, IT and Manufacturing, DSS supplies candidates to Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Poland, Germany, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, among many other countries.
From supplying nurses into United Kingdom & Software Developers into Canada to supplying skilled labour into the Middle East, DSS covers wide range.
About the Job:
• Shall have minimum qualification required for the position – Degree/Diploma or equivalent;
• Shall have a minimum experience of 10 years in planning or similar experience in a Pellet plant / Cement plant / Steel plant or any other Heavy Process industry;
• Shall supervise and manage the workforce, plan and coordinate jobs execution and resource allocation;
• Shall generate the required daily, weekly and monthly reports which is to be sent to Company Contract Controller;
• Shall be able to monitor/follow up the activities;
• Shall be capable to work with logistics and material planning, as per Company request