Forum Replies Created
I faced the same problem, the reason for me was because within the macro it has a code that has the name of the table as something specific, I cant remember exactly what but for example ‘Table3’ and possibly your table is named ‘Table1’. If you try the macro again, then press the debug, it should highlight the line of code that isnt functioning properly and within the area highlighted should say the ‘Table..’. Change your Table name to that and it should work correctly
I had the same issue at first, which was due to me not following the steps correctly. So maybe try the way I fixed it.
First Delete everything and start again.
Then import the file, go to ‘Project’>’Maintain Baseline’ then add the baseline.
Then ‘Project’>’Assign Baseline’ and choose the the project for ‘Project Baseline’ and ‘Primary Baseline’
Then add all the events and make all the relationships and make sure to go into ‘Bars’ and tick ‘Primary Baseline’ bar.
Finally add the ‘BL Project Start’ and ‘ BL Project Finish’ to see the date variance.
I hope this helps.
I had the same issue and I fixed it this way;
First add an activity in Primavera, then schedule the project and give it a “data date” (which will be the date you start the project). Then export to excel (don’t delete the new activity yet), then make the import ready in excel (with the new activity still), then give all activities the same start and finish date, import to Primavera, then delete the new activity in Primavera.
Let me know if this works.
I managed to solve the problem!
If you schedule the project before importing the activities and giving it a data date, the activities will import successfully.
The ‘Combined BOQ’ spreadsheet had been manipulated with boarders and other tools from the original BOQ.
If you copy the full contents of the spreadsheet and “paste values” into another sheet, then press “ctrl+t” the spreadsheet turns into a table.